Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Who I am...

Hi there! My name is Victoria. I am sixteen and just moved from North Carolina to Quebec City, Canada. I know what your thinking. Why? That was what you were thinking right? For the past 15 years of my life I have been surrounded by my friends and family. I have been able to go boat rides on the weekends. I have been able to go to the beach daily. So why in the world did I move? Well the answer is simple: WE NEEDED A CHANGE! And Quebec City was just the right place. Also, as my mom has been saying for the past couple of months: "It's a God thing" and I agree. God place a company into my dad's, and our whole family's, life. They are located here in Quebec and gave my father the opportunity to live in a beautiful country and learn a new culture. We thought about it and replied back to the company that we would gladly accept the offer. For the past couple of months, after we had agreed to move, it has been a blur. We have had a yard sale, looked at several moving and packing companies, cleaned the house countless times when we had people coming to look at it, packed the house and moved up here to Canada. Crazy, huh?! Even though it has been pretty crazy, it has been a lot of fun and a great adventure! I hope you will enjoy my blog, while I take you through all my adventures in this beautiful and new world of Quebec City!

0 comments: