Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Morning Exploration

Today is so beautiful! The sky is clear blue and it is not too hot nor cold. This morning I went on walk around some beautiful places, but first let me explain the different parts of town. There is the lower and then there is the higher part. I can not go into a lot of detail, because I have not been here long enough. But I will try to explain to you the best I can. There is a cliff that separates the lower and higher areas of Quebec City. The lower is a bit more modern than that of the higher areas, but both areas are equally European. I walked kind of in the higher area, where all the little shops are. There is a really cool sword and medieval store that is just so cool. I also went to a Catholic Church, where I went to Mass. It was so beautiful! Afterwards I bought a rosary that has the Cross of Saint Domino on it. I love it!

0 comments: