Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Journey of 10,000 Miles

Hey everyone! Today I feel like I have walked 10,000 miles!........but sadly.......it was just 3 miles, or so my mom says. Anyways, I know all of you are eager to here about my adventures today! So here are some pics for you to enjoy! If you have any comments or questions, please ask! I will try to answer it the best I can. And thank you all so much for reading my blog, it really means a lot to me! Hope you like the pics! Enjoy! 





                                                    (all the above) This is the church in down town
                                                    Quebec City, where my family and I go to
                                                     daily Mass.



                                                   (the 3 pics above) This is the funicular.







                                                    (The 8 pics above) This is the famous street
                                                    that is called Le Petite Champlain.





                                     
                                         (above) Me and my little brother eating yummy mocha
                                                                       caramel ice cream!

Good-bye for the day, Le Petite Champlain!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog. Love your haircut. Please add pictures of your new house.

Victoria said...

Thanks, Grandpa! Okay I will send you some pics.