Hey Everyone! Jack and I have been practicing really hard for a violin concert down in our basement. We finally felt comfortable to play and had the time to do it last night. It was a lot of fun and we had a great time. Before the show I asked Jack if he was nervous and he said, "A little." However, when we did the show, he was very confident. Here are the pics! Enjoy and let me know if you like the. :)
Search
Popular Posts
-
Hey everyone! School and work are going great! I have met a lot of very nice people! My classes are challenging, but I am making very good g...
-
Hey everyone! Today I feel like I have walked 10,000 miles!........but sadly.......it was just 3 miles, or so my mom says. Anyways, I know a...
-
Hey Everyone! Sorry for the delay in pics! I have been super busy with school and other things :) I hope you enjoy the requested photos and ...
-
Hey everyone! I just finished my etsy shop like I promised! I would love to hear your feedback and any ideas you may have! Thanks so much fo...
-
Today is so beautiful! The sky is clear blue and it is not too hot nor cold. This morning I went on walk around some beautiful places, but f...
-
I also wanted to show all of you my blessed adventure of going to Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre. It was wonderful! In the Visiter's Guide it sa...
-
Okay. I admit it. I have not written a post for sometime now... But now I am :D I have been super busy with school, work, and all of the abo...
-
Hey Everyone! I am so excited! I am going to be off for thanksgiving break day after tomorrow! I am sooooooooo excited!!!! Hopefully during ...
-
For the past couple of days it has been a blast! I love the french culture and language! I am studying the language by using Rosetta Stone ....
-
Hey everyone! Here are some pics of when we were with Cason about a month ago. From after the whale watching all the way to when he left. We...
Blogger templates
Powered by Blogger.
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
►
2017
(1)
- ► 08/06 - 08/13 (1)
-
►
2016
(7)
- ► 12/18 - 12/25 (1)
- ► 07/10 - 07/17 (1)
- ► 04/03 - 04/10 (1)
- ► 02/14 - 02/21 (1)
- ► 01/03 - 01/10 (3)
-
►
2015
(13)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (1)
- ► 11/01 - 11/08 (1)
- ► 09/27 - 10/04 (1)
- ► 09/06 - 09/13 (1)
- ► 05/03 - 05/10 (1)
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (1)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (2)
- ► 02/22 - 03/01 (1)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (1)
- ► 01/25 - 02/01 (1)
- ► 01/18 - 01/25 (1)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (1)
-
▼
2014
(22)
- ► 11/30 - 12/07 (1)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (1)
- ► 10/12 - 10/19 (1)
- ► 10/05 - 10/12 (3)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (1)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (1)
- ► 08/03 - 08/10 (1)
- ► 05/25 - 06/01 (1)
- ► 05/04 - 05/11 (2)
- ► 04/27 - 05/04 (1)
- ► 04/20 - 04/27 (1)
- ► 03/23 - 03/30 (1)
- ► 02/02 - 02/09 (2)
- ► 01/26 - 02/02 (2)
- ► 01/19 - 01/26 (1)
-
►
2013
(24)
- ► 12/08 - 12/15 (2)
- ► 12/01 - 12/08 (1)
- ► 11/17 - 11/24 (1)
- ► 10/20 - 10/27 (1)
- ► 09/08 - 09/15 (3)
- ► 08/18 - 08/25 (1)
- ► 08/11 - 08/18 (1)
- ► 07/28 - 08/04 (2)
- ► 07/21 - 07/28 (2)
- ► 07/07 - 07/14 (5)
- ► 06/30 - 07/07 (5)
0 comments:
Post a Comment