Hey Everyone! I am back! I got a lot of good pics, but, unfortunately, I could not get many pics of the whales or seals because they were to fast . By the time I got the camera ready, they had all gone under water! We left on Saturday morning and drove in the car for like 3hrs. After we got there we got settled in a hotel and went to a restaurant. It was very nice :). After that we head back to the hotel for a good nights rest :). In the morning we ate breakfast in the car on our way to the cruise ship. We arrived at Tadussac where the cruise ship was and park the car. Afterwards, we went aboard the cruise ship and for the next three hours we enjoyed watching whales and seals. Well here are the pics! Enjoy :) !
Search
Popular Posts
-
Hey everyone! School and work are going great! I have met a lot of very nice people! My classes are challenging, but I am making very good g...
-
Hey everyone! Today I feel like I have walked 10,000 miles!........but sadly.......it was just 3 miles, or so my mom says. Anyways, I know a...
-
Hey Everyone! Sorry for the delay in pics! I have been super busy with school and other things :) I hope you enjoy the requested photos and ...
-
Today is so beautiful! The sky is clear blue and it is not too hot nor cold. This morning I went on walk around some beautiful places, but f...
-
I also wanted to show all of you my blessed adventure of going to Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre. It was wonderful! In the Visiter's Guide it sa...
-
Hey Everyone! I am so excited! I am going to be off for thanksgiving break day after tomorrow! I am sooooooooo excited!!!! Hopefully during ...
-
For the past couple of days it has been a blast! I love the french culture and language! I am studying the language by using Rosetta Stone ....
-
Hey everyone! Sorry I have not been able to post anything recently. I have been a little busy with the festival., but I have been able to ta...
-
Hey Everyone! I have been visiting NC for about eleven days, and just when I thought that I had gotten away from the snow in Canada, I found...
-
Hey Everyone!!! Sorry for not posting anything lately. I promise to do better! That shall be my New Years Resolution! Yes! I will do better!...
Blogger templates
Powered by Blogger.
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
►
2017
(1)
- ► 08/06 - 08/13 (1)
-
►
2016
(7)
- ► 12/18 - 12/25 (1)
- ► 07/10 - 07/17 (1)
- ► 04/03 - 04/10 (1)
- ► 02/14 - 02/21 (1)
- ► 01/03 - 01/10 (3)
-
►
2015
(13)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (1)
- ► 11/01 - 11/08 (1)
- ► 09/27 - 10/04 (1)
- ► 09/06 - 09/13 (1)
- ► 05/03 - 05/10 (1)
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (1)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (2)
- ► 02/22 - 03/01 (1)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (1)
- ► 01/25 - 02/01 (1)
- ► 01/18 - 01/25 (1)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (1)
-
►
2014
(22)
- ► 11/30 - 12/07 (1)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (1)
- ► 10/12 - 10/19 (1)
- ► 10/05 - 10/12 (3)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (1)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (1)
- ► 08/03 - 08/10 (1)
- ► 05/25 - 06/01 (1)
- ► 05/04 - 05/11 (2)
- ► 04/27 - 05/04 (1)
- ► 04/20 - 04/27 (1)
- ► 04/06 - 04/13 (2)
- ► 03/23 - 03/30 (1)
- ► 02/02 - 02/09 (2)
- ► 01/26 - 02/02 (2)
- ► 01/19 - 01/26 (1)
-
▼
2013
(24)
- ► 12/08 - 12/15 (2)
- ► 12/01 - 12/08 (1)
- ► 11/17 - 11/24 (1)
- ► 10/20 - 10/27 (1)
- ► 09/08 - 09/15 (3)
- ► 08/11 - 08/18 (1)
- ► 07/28 - 08/04 (2)
- ► 07/21 - 07/28 (2)
- ► 07/07 - 07/14 (5)
- ► 06/30 - 07/07 (5)
0 comments:
Post a Comment