Hey Everyone! Guess what I did?! I went to the Cirque Du Soleil! It was the most amazing show I have ever seen! When Dad I got that there at 8:45, it was already packed! There are at least five gates to get into the show area. We had two shut in our faces, but finally got into the third one! And guess what?! Dad and I got front row seats!!! Well I hope you enjoy the pics and the videos! Enjoy!
Search
Popular Posts
-
Hey everyone! School and work are going great! I have met a lot of very nice people! My classes are challenging, but I am making very good g...
-
Hey everyone! Today I feel like I have walked 10,000 miles!........but sadly.......it was just 3 miles, or so my mom says. Anyways, I know a...
-
Today is so beautiful! The sky is clear blue and it is not too hot nor cold. This morning I went on walk around some beautiful places, but f...
-
Hey Everyone! Sorry for the delay in pics! I have been super busy with school and other things :) I hope you enjoy the requested photos and ...
-
I also wanted to show all of you my blessed adventure of going to Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre. It was wonderful! In the Visiter's Guide it sa...
-
Hey Everyone! I am so excited! I am going to be off for thanksgiving break day after tomorrow! I am sooooooooo excited!!!! Hopefully during ...
-
For the past couple of days it has been a blast! I love the french culture and language! I am studying the language by using Rosetta Stone ....
-
Okay. I admit it. I have not written a post for sometime now... But now I am :D I have been super busy with school, work, and all of the abo...
-
Hey everyone! Sorry I have not been able to post anything recently. I have been a little busy with the festival., but I have been able to ta...
-
Hey everyone! Sorry I was not able to post anything yesterday! To make it up to you, I'll show you the pics that I took yesterday. Hope ...
Blogger templates
Powered by Blogger.
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
►
2017
(1)
- ► 08/06 - 08/13 (1)
-
►
2016
(7)
- ► 12/18 - 12/25 (1)
- ► 07/10 - 07/17 (1)
- ► 04/03 - 04/10 (1)
- ► 02/14 - 02/21 (1)
- ► 01/03 - 01/10 (3)
-
►
2015
(13)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (1)
- ► 11/01 - 11/08 (1)
- ► 09/27 - 10/04 (1)
- ► 09/06 - 09/13 (1)
- ► 05/03 - 05/10 (1)
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (1)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (2)
- ► 02/22 - 03/01 (1)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (1)
- ► 01/25 - 02/01 (1)
- ► 01/18 - 01/25 (1)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (1)
-
►
2014
(22)
- ► 11/30 - 12/07 (1)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (1)
- ► 10/12 - 10/19 (1)
- ► 10/05 - 10/12 (3)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (1)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (1)
- ► 08/03 - 08/10 (1)
- ► 05/25 - 06/01 (1)
- ► 05/04 - 05/11 (2)
- ► 04/27 - 05/04 (1)
- ► 04/20 - 04/27 (1)
- ► 04/06 - 04/13 (2)
- ► 03/23 - 03/30 (1)
- ► 02/02 - 02/09 (2)
- ► 01/26 - 02/02 (2)
- ► 01/19 - 01/26 (1)
-
▼
2013
(24)
- ► 12/08 - 12/15 (2)
- ► 12/01 - 12/08 (1)
- ► 11/17 - 11/24 (1)
- ► 10/20 - 10/27 (1)
- ► 09/08 - 09/15 (3)
- ► 08/18 - 08/25 (1)
- ► 08/11 - 08/18 (1)
- ► 07/21 - 07/28 (2)
- ► 07/07 - 07/14 (5)
- ► 06/30 - 07/07 (5)
0 comments:
Post a Comment